Yay!! No more ear infections!!Can you send me the pic - my email info is in my profile. I will have to play with it a bit to get it to fit in with the header.do you want it to stand alone or be worked into what I made for the header. I could add it as second pic right under the header I created or I could fit it into the header I created, just let me know.
I am new here! What a great blog :)
oh what a cutie!!
Hey! All CPST training is through safekids.org. =)
stop by my blog....I have passed an award your way :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay!! No more ear infections!!
Can you send me the pic - my email info is in my profile. I will have to play with it a bit to get it to fit in with the header.
do you want it to stand alone or be worked into what I made for the header.
I could add it as second pic right under the header I created or I could fit it into the header I created, just let me know.
I am new here! What a great blog :)
oh what a cutie!!
Hey! All CPST training is through safekids.org. =)
stop by my blog....I have passed an award your way :)
Post a Comment