Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"





"Smile, darn ya, smile!"



from the musical "Annie"

2 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I love my ring sling. Bellani Maternity on Route 2 in Warwick carries them (same plaza as Chili's), they would also spend the time with you to help you figure out the most comfortable way to "wear" Erin. They are a little pricey from there, but I think they are well worth it. There are also TONS of instructions online to sew one - super easy - and you would be able to get one in exactly the fabric you like (you'd just need to sew it or find someone to sew it for you)

Hope that helps - hope she starts feeling better soon (poor kid!!)

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I have your blog layout done. Right now it is in 2 column. I am reading up on how to do it now, I am hoping to be able to send you the extra code for three column eventually, but for me to do it without actually accessing your blog it will take me a little while to figure out. Let me know if you like what I did (I am open to suggestions - criticisms - whaever)

http://lovingmomtest.blogspot.com/