Jess, a good friend of mine since junior high, needs some prayers right now. She just gave birth the other day to her first son, Ryan. Ryan was diagnosed months ago with a few Congenital Heart Defects, TGA (transposition of the great arteries) and a VSD (Ventricular septal defect...the same as Erin had). Jess is in Boston and both her and Ryan are being well taken care of. From first hand experience, I know that the doctors at Children's Hospital Boston are THE BEST, and will take great care of Ryan and his family while he is there. He will most likely need to have open heart surgery. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. We have all seen the miracles that God has worked in the past few days for MckMamma and I pray he will do the same for little Ryan.

Ryan Antonio Salema
1 comment:
I'm passing this along - does Jess have a page or blog where people can let her know they are praying?
Post a Comment