Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yay!

Yay! I have a new layout thanks to my very crafty and creative cousin, Liz! I love it Liz! What a great job! I also love my new heading (even though I forgot to have Liz include the "wide" part of the saying!) ..."An ocean- wide sense of wonder." It comes from the picture book Dreams for my Daughter by Becky Kelly. The book lists various "dreams" for one's daughter and the one that was chosen for my heading is my favorite. As soon as I am able to contact Liz, I will try to get the picture as my new heading photo. I am in the process of trying to do it myself, but it might take me a while!

******

Oooo... I did it, but it took away the cute stuff the Liz had up there with the button, ribbon and everything and I hate not having the picture centered! Damn!

3 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

no problem!! Easily fixed. You want the book pic with your header? Just let me know and I will fix it :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said...

i think your blog looks amazing! ;-)