Have I told you about his brother, Jordan?!
Friday, November 7, 2008
My first love...
I feel the need today to tell you about my first love and how last night I saw him after 15 years. I first met him back in 1989. He was a bit older than me. Quiet, soft spoken, handsome. We both had an interest in music, him a bit more than me. We didn't see eachother much, but whenever I saw him, my heart skipped a beat. He was my first true love. Last night I saw him again after 15 years. I knew I would be seeing him and I really thought that seeing him again would be a waste of my time. It's been too long, those feelings are over now. We are both so much older. I think I was in denial because when I saw him again a flood of emotions came over me. It was like we had never parted. Like time had stood still and had waited for this moment for us to meet again. Maybe you have met him. His name is Jonathan...
Jonathan Knight...and he's a New Kid!
Have I told you about his brother, Jordan?!
Have I told you about his brother, Jordan?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good night!! I thought of you when I heard they were getting back together.
I like the title for your blog. I have another question for you - do you want to go to three column or do you want to stay with two? With what I want to do with your blog - its a little code heavy and if you want to go to three column it would be easiest to do now instead of later. (not to worry though which ever you chose we could switch it later, and you will still be able to change the background easily enough)
That is great! I popped over from Liz's blog. I met you once at waterfire with Liz when you were pregnant with Erin. Anywhoo. I feel the same way, about Joey. I was a ridiculous fan back in the day, but just saw Coldplay a couple weeks ago and couldn't justify spending the money for another concert. I hope you had a blast!
Post a Comment