but I do feel the need to blog about Erin's continuing ear infection. It seems as if she is resistant to the antibiotics she has been given (duh! she's been on them since AUGUST!) and has spent another weekend with a fever. We go see the ear nose and throat dr. on Tuesday morning. I wish I could just call out tomorrow, but I know the boss won't be happy. I am just praying (you can all pray too if you'd like) that tomorrow morning she wakes fever free...
2 comments:
Sorry Erin is having such a hard time with her ear infections
Hi thanks for your comment. It looks like your little one is doing great. (As far as her heart goes.) I hope that you are getting the ear infection thing figured out. I'm adding you to my blog list. Check back at my blog anytime.
Post a Comment