Friday, January 9, 2009

It's party time!

I just wanted everyone to know because I have yet been able to send out the invites, Erin is having a birthday party on Sat. 1/17 from 3-5 pm. The invites are still at WalMart and I won't be getting there until tonight, which means they won't be at your houses until next week. I know, I know, short notice. It's not like this day just came out of no where! I did know that Erin would be turning 2 some time this month, but for some reason it came way too fast.

I apologize for giving the perception of procrastination!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new blog!! What a cute picture. Love ya denise

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I can't wait. I just hope I get her gift done in time (I am soooooo excited to give it to her!!)