Saturday, January 3, 2009

Flirty 30!

Ok, maybe not the flirty part, but yesterday I bid farewell to my 20's and kind of welcomed my 30's. I wish I had take a picture of myself in the morning when I was dreading turning another year older. I looked a mess and was feeling less than enthused about the whole day. But then I had a surprise visit from my Mom and Dad to wish me a happy day. Thankfully by then I had finally cleaned the house, crawled out of my sweats and took a shower. Once Greg got home I was able dress into something less "Mommy- like" and get ready for our night out.



We were supposed to go for dinner and a movie but the Sangria and nachos tasted too good and we decided to pass on the movie and just walk around Kohls and Target, with out a bored toddler slowing us down! I had a lot of fun! Thanks, Pa for coming over and keeping Zoe company while Erin slept!

Greg and Erin scheduled a birthday hair cut for me this at my favorite salon (another story all together) and tonight Greg and I are hitting the road and heading to Burlington, Mass. for our annual Jen's Birthday dinner at my favorite resturant, The Rainforest Cafe! Erin will be spending a fun night with my parents, her Ga-Gi (Grammy) and Poppa.

Thanks to all who popped by my page to wish me a Happy Birthday!

I guess 30 isn't so bad after all!


Rainforest pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

You look great in this pic!! Sounds like a wonderful birthday, I am so glad you had a good time!!