I think what will end up happening is that we will continue to have our "favorites" list until I give birth. Then we'll look at him and say, "he looks like a _____!" Hopefully! I've seen episodes of that popular wedding dress shopping show where the women have high expectations and think that when they are wearing the dress that they are supposed to buy, they will just know. Often times they are disappointed that they don't get that "feeling" of this is my dress and leave the salon unhappy. I'm sure that situation won't happen to us at the hospital. This little boy won't go through life nameless because I didn't get "that feeling" of this is his name...right?!!
Some people I have talked to have said that they had been in the hospital for up to 4 days without a name and I think, "how sad!" Here you are, bonding with this little bundle of joy that you have been waiting 9 months (or sometimes longer) for and you can't come up with a name to call them?!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that sooner rather than later we will have a name for this little guy, who has so far has tried on every name in the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment