Monday, January 17, 2011

31 weeks

Things have been going well with this pregnancy. Much easier than my last, thankfully! I can tell now that I am in my 3rd trimester. My energy is slowly going downhill. I am more uncomfortable, irritable and moody. We go for our 34 wk. ultrasound on February 9th. to check the size and position of the baby. I can already tell he is head down (he hiccups a lot!)and this time we are hoping to avoid a c-section, although I am scared to death of the alternative just as much as I am scared of a section!!

Erin is BEYOND excited to meet her little brother, who to this day does not have an official name. I thought I got my way on my birthday and was able to name him as a gift. But since then Greg has vetoed my choice of name. I'm just going to wait and name him after my countless hours of labor. Who can say no to me then?!!

In other news, Erin will be turning 4 on Wednesday! Can't believe it!!!! She is SO 4! It's been fun watching her over the past couple of weeks growing in to her age. She is interested in knowing how to write her name. She loves to retell stories and as her teacher puts it, is the Rain Man of songs! She remembers every lyric of every song she hears! She's just very musical. Erin is also in a very "spongy" part of her development. She listens and retains everything and she amazes us daily with her knowledge of penguins and other topics! She's just too funny for her own good. Drama should be her middle name! She's going to make a GREAT big sister!

1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I am so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun - and don't worry it will come to you more naturally than you think!!