
- This little guy is due to make his appearance soon!
- He has sent me to the hospital twice now for false labor. Once for my own
stupidity and the second to keep me on my toes!
- He is already 5.5 lbs. at 34 weeks. At 36 weeks he will start gaining 1 oz. /day!
- The ultrasound tech. said he has a big head and a chubby body!
- He finally has a name and we are STILL keeping it a surprise! (who knows if we'll change our mind again?!)
- I am out of work until 6-8 weeks post-partum now due to preterm labor. I am about "1 finger nail to 1 cm. dialated"
- I know a big sister who is beyond excited to see her little baby brother...she has NO idea what she's getting herself into...
- We are still trying to decide where we will be putting the pack and play/crib. I have solution but hubby thinks his is better. Big surprise!
- I know it "just happens" but I can't imagine my heart growing any bigger than it has already grown
No comments:
Post a Comment