It's time to get back into the swing of things and start blogging more frequently! Seeing that I am on Christmas break until next Monday, I have plenty of time to be on my computer, 24/7...yeah, right!
Our wonderful MckMama is wayyy too occupied to share with us today all her "Not's Me's" But, please visit her site and check out why she is such an amazing woman...really, she should be on Oprah! Please keep Stellan and the whole MckFamily in your prayers. Stellan has been diagnosed with RSV and is really is a lot of distress...
I did not hand my phone over to my toddler twice while talking to my husband this afternoon. That would be rude of me. I was very interested in the argument that we were having (again) about what we are doing for New Years eve and day. I like going back and forth with my husband while we try again to make everyone else happy and end up missing out on our own family time.
It wasn't me who slept in until 20 past 8 this morning while my little girl ate Cheerio's and drank from her sippy cup inher crib...while watching the Disney channel. No that doesn't happen every morning either. I wake up with her everyday at 6am and make her a well balanced meal first thing in the morning. (actually, the yummy breakfast comes after we run around the house like mad men because we slept too late, again. Maybe we should get up at 6!)
It also wasn't me who was lying on the floor napping on my toddlers floor at around 4:00 this afternoon. I made sure that I ate plenty today to insure that I would have enough energy to sustain me through the day. Why would I neglect myself that way?
My laundry is not still waiting to put itself into the washing machine. It hasn't been down there since Saturday night and I haven't been wearing these jeans for the past 6 days...6 days??!!! That's gross!
I haven't been checking mycharmingkids all weekend to make sure I have the minute to minute updates of Stellan's health from MckMama. I have total faith in God and all his healing powers that I don't need to keep checking to make sure that Stellan continues to be taken care of.
While playing by myself in the snow last week I did not want to write out Stellan's name in the fresh snow instead of Erin's... that would be silly of me!
Erin did not eat her chicken nugget, carrot, and green beans dinner on the couch in front of the TV tonight. Of course, my toddler always sits nicely at her table at dinner time and eats all her food. Why would I need to plop her in front of the TV to make sure that she was distracted enough to not pay attention to what she was putting in her mouth? That's just dangerous! I also did not bribe my child with Munchkin's for breakfast to keep her quiet while renewing my license at the DMV this morning. I am Super Mommy...I have excelled in the art of Toddler Entertaining!
What didn't you do this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment