Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our wet weekend

We had great plans for this weekend. Poppa was going to pick up Erin at school on Friday and she would stay with Grammy "Bobby" and Poppa until Sunday. Denise, Greg, Charles and I were supposed to go to Six Flags on Saturday. Then, we were supposed to take Erin to Edaville Railroad on Sunday to meet Curious George! Of course it rained again...I say again because the last time we tried to plan something for the weekend it rained then too!

So we'll try again next weekend. I hear the weather should be better and George will be making an appearance at Edaville Railroad!
***************************************************************************************
Here are some pics of what we did do this weekend!

We took Erin to get a much needed haircut on Saturday and now she looks like Dorothy Hamil!



On Sunday, we walked in the Memory Walk in honor of Greg's grandfather, Jose, who had Alzheimer's. It was rainy and wet but we all had a great time supporting such a great cause!



Team Joe 2008


I love watching all the ways Erin is growing up. Tonight she was taking her "friends" for a ride in her car. She was so cute placing Micky and Minnie Mouse on the seat "just so" and was very careful that "Phan-phant" had a spot, too!



We bought her a farm the other day and it is the first thing she asks for when she wakes up in the morning! The farm can make all the animal noises but she is much happier when the farm is "off" and she can sing "E-I-E-I-O" or "'Donald" all by herself! (For some reason, she is afraid of all the animal noises)

No comments: