Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm getting sea sick!

I have always believed that I was a positive, optimistic, "glass half full" kind of person, but as I sit here in my boat continuing to ride out these rough seas, I have come to realize that everyone might be right about this whole "positive thinking" thing. Maybe I should give it a try!

I figure I should start out slow, just to test the waters. I really don't want to jump in feet first!







Optimism is an outlook on life such that one maintains a view of the world as a positive place. It is the philosophical opposite of pessimism. Optimists generally believe that people and events are inherently good, so that most situations work out in the end for the best.

1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I like this post -this sentiment...and I really like that last cartoon!!