I was so busy helping my husband shovel snow that I wasn't able to finish the 3 progress reports that should have been finished already. I certainly wasn't sitting on the couch watching DVR'd shows like of The Girls Next Door or eating my left over Jim Dandy from Friendly's...nope, not me! Like I said, I was helping my husband shovel!
Our weekend was horrible! I had a rotten time at the movies with Greg on Saturday night. He's just not that in to you was a waste of money and the gummy bears that I snuck in to the theater were gross beyond words. The atmosphere at Panera bread after the movie was so not romantic and the hot chocolate and desserts we ordered were barely edible! Our first date night since my birthday sucked!!
I love snow! I love how cold and messy it is. I love how it makes drivers scared to drive. I love everything about snow! Except snow days...I HATE snow days! What a waste of time and money they are. I would rather be at work, stressing over lesson plans and evaluations. Snow days are the worst!
************************************************************************************
We sent out Erin's paper work for her early admission into RISD! Our big thick envelope should be in the mail any day now!
Here are some of her creations using the canvas of her choice (the shower wall) and her favorite artist tools (her washable tub crayons)
She named this masterpiece " Daddy, GaGi, Aun-d-Dee Dee"


Here's Poppa! You can tell it's him by his glasses and mustache!

I think it looks just like him!

************************************************************************************
Erin will eat ANYTHING if it is slathered in sour cream. I think on this day she was eating hot dogs!

1 comment:
She forgot to draw Auntie Katie.:(
Post a Comment