Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ten things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

My first "Ten Things Tuesday". I'm feeling the need to be thankful! Hopefully I will stick to it better than my own "My Marriage Monday"!

1 A good night's sleep last night...both Erin and I (her's 7pm mine 7:30 pm!!)
2. My NKOTB ticket surprise from my husband. I didn't REALLY really want to go see them, but it was the conversation that I now know he heard and understood that was validated!
3. An opening at the hairdressers tomorrow at 2. I hope the hairdresser knows how to cut curly hair. That's always a challenge!
4. Fall weather!
5. 3 day weekends!
6. My MIL who will be taking Erin to Target to get her pictures taken on Saturday!
7. A great sweater that made me feel pretty today
8. Subway!
9. Great "team teachers". I wouldn't be able to do my job as well with out Johanna and Miss. Joann
10. Being able to wear contacts today! Thanks 1 800 CONTACTS!

1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Yeah welcome to 10 things tuesday!! Isn't it fun!! I love these blog carnivals. I KNEW you would go see NKOTB - I am so not surprised ;)