
The first time I saw Greg was in gym class, 1996. He had on the UGLIEST pair of Orlando Magic white sweatpants. They had mulit-colored specks on them. They were hideous!
For some reason when I saw him, I thought to myself, "I need to go to this guys prom". I guess it never crossed my mind that I had a boyfriend already and he was dating this "girl" ( I use this term loosly because this "girl" is more like a "thing"...but anyways!)
We had a friend in common, so after class while he was talking to him (John) I kind of pretended to have to ask John about our Spanish homework. I was hoping that Greg would notice me, but after having asked him for the past 10 years, he doesn't recall our first encounter!!
After gym class that day, I didn't think about Greg Saraiva again...
It just so happened that on New Year's Day, 2 yrs. later we met again. Greg was still friends with John and John's girlfriend had been a long time friend of mine. We had just started hanging out again and I decided to spend New Year's Day with her.
What a small world!
The following day, Greg came to my birthday party and a day after that, we had our first date at the mall (wooo hooo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment