I have not been dealing silently with my case of pericarditis since September and today, the 3rd echo. I have had since September did not still show fluid around my heart! I am not secretly thinking it is all due to the toe nail infection I have had (untreated) since pregnant with Erin!! Yikes! That could be dangerous!
I have not been visiting my blog daily just to see that I have still no comments since returning to the bloggy world a few weeks ago. Was the first post back really that bad?!! I have not been singing the song that my mom used to sing to me when I complained that I had no friends, "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm gonna eat a worm!" in my head every day!
A mom at Erin's school did not approach me and suggest that we exchange phone numbers so that Erin and her daughter get together for a "play date" sometime this summer. Erin is still a baby and wayyy too young for play dates!
I did not have a fabulous time with Erin, all by myself, at little ole' Slater Park this past Saturday and it certainly was not the high point of my busy weekend and this is not the picture I will use to prove my point!
Tag! You're it!
3 comments:
Hi! I'm commenting on your blog :) Your daughter is adorable! Amelia was born on January 24th, so they're very close in age!
awww....you're loved....I promise!!!
I need to join so i can leave messages on your bloggy thing, I wish I had something to blog about. Maybe I'll make one for me and my cat :) love ya D.
Post a Comment