Sunday, August 3, 2008

First visit to the "beach"

These pictures were taken when we first arrived at Lincoln Woods. It was so much fun at the beginning, then Erin "Evel Kenevil" Saraiva decided that she didn't want us to help her anymore...we didn't have time to take pics of that!!








Today I decided that I couldn't take staying home every weekend and doing NOTHING because we don't have extra money. So we planned to take Erin to Lincoln Woods. It is something we have wanted to do all summer but Erin either was sick or we had a family function to attend.

So, today we finally went. I had this picture in my minds eye of how our time at the beach would be. Greg and I would take turns holding Erin while we swam. Erin would nervously hold on to our shoulders, afraid of the water. It would be a day of family bliss...WRONG!

Erin LOVED the water! She loved it so much, she thought she already knew how to swim! She had no fear in the water and was so annoyed with us that we wanted to keep her safe at the shore. She just kept wanting to walk through the water like it was grass. Greg and I were both nervous and Erin was ticked off!!

Oh well, there's always the zoo!

1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Looks like a a great day at the beach! I swear the best family outings are the free ones!!